Monday, July 19, 2004

Unexplained Trauma

I have previously written about how if things are not just so for Taylor that it bothers her to the point of being sick.  One such day was when she had her 2 cousins over and they decided to watch the new version of "Little Rascals".  I put the video in and pushed play.  It was about 5 or 10 minutes into the movie and nothing major was missed.  But......Taylor knew and wanted it rewound to the beginning.  I said it's ok and preceded to leave the room.  She cried and cried; I tried everything I could think of......scolding her, explaining to her it was ok and that she would have to live with it......she said, "Mom, I can't live with it, it has to start at the beginning."  After about 1/2 hour of this the kids lost interest and the movie thing was done for the night.  But, the situation was only an example.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home